- This tea is a bit of a diva: be careful to not over-steep or she will get bitter. Properly brewed, she shines above the rest.
- The second steep will be much more "green tea" in flavor and have a bit less of that floral jasmine scent.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Make your own jasmine rice by using steeped tea in place of plain water.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
1. Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.Pour boiling water (180°F) over sachet.
2. Steep 3 minutes.
- 8.00 Ounces
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save