Take a step into a modernized Japanese tradition with this mix of finely ground green tea and just enough sweetness to blend into delicious matcha lattes or smoothies. Find out why it's such a "Nice Matcha." Vibrant, appetizing green color!
Finely ground green tea, called Matcha, has been consumed in Japan for centuries, and is becoming a regular addition to tea culture around the world. Our Nice Matcha was specifically created with delicious matcha beverages in mind: It is less sweet than other matcha latte mixes, and dairy-free so you can use a milk alternative with ease. Lattes prepared with Nice Matcha are creamy, rich, satisfying and not too sweet so you can always add your own sweetener. About 38 servings / bag.
**Note: Packaging has recently changed (recipe remains the same). You may receive either design during the packaging transition.
- Try it iced. Use a cocktail shaker to mix milk, ice and matcha together.
- Sweeten it up with 1-2 tsp of natural sweetener like agave, honey, maple syrup or simple syrup.
- Put 1-2 tbsp of Nice Matcha in your smoothies for a green tea boost. (Fair warning that berries and matcha don't make the prettiest color combination.)
- Our preferred milk alternative with Nice Matcha is unsweetened soymilk. But try hemp, almond, rice or cashew milk to discover what you love most.
- Add Nice Matcha to your hot cocoa. Bonus points: top with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa and Nice Matcha.
Put 1-2 tbsp Nice Matcha in a cup and add a splash of milk (or milk alternative), and use a whisk, fork or an electric frother to create a starter. Fill the cup with hot milk. Stir the starter and milk together. Enjoy!
- 28.00 Ounces
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available